We're on a Mission
CADI develops homes and communities so that low-income individuals and families may have a dignified living environment, achieve economic independence, and enjoy healthful and vital places to live and work. Our vision is to become the model for overcoming California's affordable housing and health crisis by focusing on the needs of our most vulnerable residents.
Community The same spirit of camaraderie and collaboration that benefits our residents informs our internal approach to development and management.
Access Our in-house accounting, legal, and marketing teams, along with Century's financial backing, provide the infrastructure necessary to execute quickly and reliably.
Design We believe that aesthetically pleasing and functional spaces have a direct effect on the health of our residents and are fundamental to their recovery.
Innovation Each new CADI development is an opportunity to present a better solution to California's most pressing problems: poverty and homelessness.
Award Winning Team
- Golden Nugget Grand Award, Best Affordable Housing Community (June 23, 2016) for Cabrillo Gateway.
- American Planning Association’s Award of Merit in Opportunity & Empowerment (June 16, 2016) for the Villages at Cabrillo.
- Green Education’s Non-Profit of the Year (April 30, 2016) for the Villages at Cabrillo.
- Los Angeles Business Council’s Architectural Award, Housing (April 14, 2016) for Cabrillo Gateway.
- Climate Resolve’s Coolest in LA (March 10, 2016) for the Villages at Cabrillo.
- American Society of Civil Engineers, Los Angeles Section, Land Project of the Year (October 2015) for Cabrillo Gateway.
- Congressman Alan Lowenthal’s Landlord Appreciation Award (August 29, 2015) for our work in providing homes and hope to our homeless veterans at the Villages.
- HUD Recognition of Excellence Award (August 27, 2015) for the cross-sector partnership that lead to the development of the innovative Bethune Transitional Center (BTC) at the Villages.
Director of Development
Senior Development Associate
We want to hear from you
Please reach out to use to learn more about our work and discuss investment and partnership opportunities.